Forum
Last seen: Oct 22, 2026
Actually, I saw the ophthalmologist this morning and my eyes are quite dilated. I can't stare at the sky today. I'm looking at Saturday instead.
I'm looking at Thursday, I promised to drive my boy downtown Hamilton at 11:00 tomorrow.
Forecast is now winds 20 kph and 40% chance of rain so I'm staying home. Mike K.
I will come out if the conditions are good. Mike K. ...as of 5:00pm on the 10th the forecast looks a bit breezy for tomorrow. I still pl...
I'll be coming out also. Mike K.
I'll be out also. Maybe not that early... Mike K.
Can't make it, wife wants to go to the beach, can't say no to that. update: I'll make it out also after all, I owe my wife a beach day. ...
Home reno can wait another day, see you Monday. Mike K.
I see rain in the forecast now, 50% chance at midday.
Requesting a break in the pagination testing. What do people think of the conditions on Friday, (Oct. 17)?
Winds were gusty, 10 to 40. Never had the Weasel so high! Flying on the north side is good too, just walk a bit further down the drumlin to find les...
HCA have been notified for Wednesday, Oct 8, 2025.
I mean Wednesday, October 8th
