Forum

Home / Forum
Burford Monday Oct ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Burford Monday Oct 12

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
74 Views
(@andy-m)
Posts: 384
Reputable Member
Topic starter
 

The forecast for Thanksgiving day is currently looking flyable and I will go provided I have some company. So please post if you can come out too. I won't make the trip if it is just me. If the forecast changes to not flyable I'll update. This might be the last flying day of the season, and still with the Porta. That helps of course.

Hope to see you if the forecast holds. If not, on the 18th for our first meeting.

Andy


 
Posted : 10/10/2026 12:34 pm
(@mike-ka)
Posts: 54
Trusted Member
 

I will come out if the conditions are good.

Mike K.

 

...as of 5:00pm on the 10th the forecast looks a bit breezy for tomorrow.  I still plan to go though.


This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Mike Ka
 
Posted : 10/10/2026 1:23 pm
(@mike-ka)
Posts: 54
Trusted Member
 

Forecast is now winds 20 kph and 40% chance of rain so I'm staying home.

Mike K.


 
Posted : 12/10/2026 7:02 am
(@terry-k)
Posts: 177
Estimable Member
 

I will not be coming today. Winds look a little high for me.


 
Posted : 12/10/2026 7:12 am
(@andy-m)
Posts: 384
Reputable Member
Topic starter
 

Agreed, now too windy. I'm staying home.

Andy


 
Posted : 12/10/2026 7:32 am
Share: