Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Andy M

Flying Friday Oct 18 pm

Post by Andy M » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:09 am

OK see you there

Bob H

re Flying Friday Oct 18 pm

Post by Bob H » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:27 am

I'll be at Haldibrook field about 2 PM. I'll have to leave for home by 4 PM.

Bob H

Andy M

Flying Friday Oct 18 pm

Post by Andy M » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:19 pm

The wind is forecast to decrease in Caledonia Friday afternoon after ~1pm. Is anyone interested in an afternoon flying session? I don't think I'll go unless anyone else is interested. I thought I'd fly electric to save the time of setting up a line.

Please post if interested.
Andy

Andy M

Westover Tuesday Oct 15 pm

Post by Andy M » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Update at 0814. I aim to be there around 12:30. A bit too windy later on.

If the forecast holds I plan to be at Westover Tuesday (15th) around 2pm. Will update if plans change.

Andy

Bob H

Flying Tuesday Oct 8 ... 10ish AM

Post by Bob H » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Yup.

Bob H

Andy M

Tuesday Oct 8

Post by Andy M » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Yes, but won't be able to get there until 10 -10:30. Andy

Windy the rest of the week, shame given the sunshine and temperature.

Bob T

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Bob T » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Anyone flying Tuesday, Oct. 8?

Andy M

Westover Oct 4 post flying report

Post by Andy M » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I am enthused with a good outing this afternoon:-

I took a pair of gloves, and so glad I did. It was cloudy, no sun and the wind was cold. But that did not matter, conditions were great although not constant. Flew for about 65 mins with just very short breaks to pick it up and chuck it again when the wind would drop momentarily. The lift was so strong at times I honestly thought I was not going to be able to bring it down if the wind did not subside.The iSoar-V (has Bob H's wing design) is a joy to fly when the conditions suit it.

I was joined by some Red Tails for a short while and was afraid they were going to attack the plane, but they did not.

Apart from the Red Tails I was very lonely (hint).

Andy

Andy M

Westover Fri Oct 4 pm

Post by Andy M » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Update @ 7 am, plan to be there about 1:30 pm.

If the forecast holds, looking at going to the slope tomorrow about 1 pm.

Andy

Bob H

Saturday Sept 21

Post by Bob H » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:39 am

I'm aiming to be at Haldibrook Rd field about 10 AM

Bob H