2014 Technical Tour at CCIW

NEW AND IMPROVED PROCEDURE:
In this Forum, Contest Directors (or Special Event Directors) are invited to report RESULTS from Contests (or Events) that have already occurred.

UPCOMING Contests and Events are ADVERTISED on our WEBSITE's rolling Calendar of Events. That way, events will automatically be maintained in chronological order, and then deleted from our Calendar of Events after their scheduled date has passed.
To include an event on the SOGGI calendar please contact the Special Events Organizer via the Contacts page on the SOGGI website.
Forum rules
To attach a photograph to your message, use the "Upload Attachment" tab that appears below the "New Topic" and/or "PostReply" forms
Les P

2014 Technical Tour at CCIW

Post by Les P » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Mark your calendar for Wednesday 29 JANUARY 2014 as the day for the SOGGI 2014
tour. It's at the Canada Centre for Inland Waters [CCIW] on Lakeshore Road, Burlington.
Meet there at 10:15 at the front desk by the flag pole. Park in the Northern lot, then short
walk to the entrance. The cafeteria will be open for a resonable priced lunch following
the tour.
From the North on QEW exit at Eastport Drive, turn into the centre under the Skyway.
From the South exit QEW onto Lakeshore Rd then turn left at lights into the centre.
At the desk say you are with the SOGGI group. Your tour director and info person is
me Les P. Call me with any questions. I guarantee you a very interesting tour.