Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Adam M

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Adam M » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Weather looks good for Sunday, anyone planning on coming out?

Andy M

Westover

Post by Andy M » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Plan scratched, winds not suitable for the next 3 days.

Andy M

Westover

Post by Andy M » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Plan to be at the slope Fri Jul 22 about 1pm provided the wind forecast stays within +/-45 of slope face.

Andy

Werner H

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Werner H » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Depending on the temperature, I shall be coming to the field on Saturday
Werner

Bob H

Flying on Thursday July 7

Post by Bob H » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 am

The weather forecast for Thursday has improved. I plan to start flying at 10:00 AM.

Bob H

PostScript: Dick C. joined me today and we flew until 12 noon. Powerful lift was concentrated in very small areas that constantly moved around. Ditto for down-drafts. We both had some good flights.

Superforecast for Thursday July 7_ 2016.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lyle J

Re: Tuesday, July 5/16 Flying Session!

Post by Lyle J » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Evening!
Looks like tomorrow morning will be my only chance to get in some flying time this week. I hope to arrive around 9:30 am and will probably head out around noon. I will bring my shade canopy as I hear its going to be quite warm! Hope to see some members out flying with me.

Cheers!
Lyle

Bob H

Flying on Thursday June 30

Post by Bob H » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 pm

I plan to be on the field around 8 AM. Winds SW 5-11 kph today.

Bob H.
Superforecast for Thursday June 30.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lyle J

Wednesday, June 29/16 Flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:45 pm

It looks like Wednesday morning will be the only time available this week for me to get in some air time. Hoping to be at the field around 8:30 am. Likely stay until noon or whenever the plane breaks.....which ever comes first! : )

Cheers!

Lyle

Bob H

ALES Contest on Saturday June 25

Post by Bob H » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:53 pm

The weather Forecast looks pretty good for our first contest at the new field. Winds will initially be from the north, changing to east as the day progresses.

Bring your water bottle, stop watch, whistle and lawn chair. Any additional sunshades would be welcome. Registration starts at 9:00 AM. Contact CD Ann T if questions.
Superforecast for ALES Contest of Saturday June 25.jpg

Lyle J

Re: Wednesday, June 22/16

Post by Lyle J » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 am

Morning!
With a little luck, Terry Dawson & I might end up at the flying field early this afternoon. As usual, I'll be bringing my Cumulus DLG for more tuning & if you want to see something really funny.....I will be practicing my discus launch. : )

Cheers!
Lyle