Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Ann T

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Ann T » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Sounds like fun. I will be there about 10-ish.

Ann

Bob H

Flying Monday October 31

Post by Bob H » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:48 am

I plan to show up on Monday around 9 AM. The forecast looks promising ... sunshine and very low wind speeds (0 Kts is pretty low).

Bob H
Superforecast for Monday Oct 31.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lyle J

Re: Wednesday, Oct. 19/16 Flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Morning!
Hard to believe with winds currently gusting to 36 knts, but the forecast for tomorrow is looking really favourable for a flying session!!! Anybody in??? I've gotten my new (to me!) Spirit 100 set up and balanced but I'm nervous as a kitten to take it up on my own for the maiden flight. Hopefully some of the more experienced members can give me a hand!

Cheers!
Lyle

Adam M

Post by Adam M » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm planning on being there, flying a Radian pro as well as my Riser.

Dick C

Re: Flying on Friday Oct 14

Post by Dick C » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Will be there later in the morning around 11:00am
May try to fly the Dingo!

All the best,
Dick C.

Lyle J

Re: Friday, Oct. 14/16

Post by Lyle J » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Evening!
Hey, that's great! I was hoping some members would be heading to the field on Friday! I think Terry Dawson & yours truly will be there although, I'm not sure if we will have anything left to fly.... It will fun non the less to watch the action!

Cheers!
Lyle

Ann T

Post by Ann T » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 pm

I am following the forecast, too, and hope to see you Friday.

Ann

Bob H

Good forecast for Friday Oct 14

Post by Bob H » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 am

I'm keeping my eye on Friday and will fly starting around 9 AM provided the forecast holds. If you're coming, you'll likely want to wear a jacket.

Bob H
CYHM weather on Friday 10-14 as of Wed 10-12's Superforecast .jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andy M

Flying Monday Oct 10

Post by Andy M » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Plan to be at the field between noon and 1 pm, which is when the wind is forecast to drop.

Andy

Ann T

Post by Ann T » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:52 pm

See you there, Bob. I'll probably get there about 9:30-ish.

Ann