Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Andy M

Flying Monday Sept 12

Post by Andy M » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Plan to be at the field on Monday ~9:30 with electric and DLG.

Andy

Bob H

Flying Friday Sept. 9

Post by Bob H » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Expect to be at field 9:30 ish with electric sailplane.

Bob H

Ann T

Friday Sept 9 - flying

Post by Ann T » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:26 pm

I plan to be at the field about 9:30. Will likely fly electric gliders and stay until lunchtime.

Ann

Dick C.

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Dick C. » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:32 am

Jack, Les and I plan to be at the field around 10:30 this morning.
See if we can catch some thermals

Adam M

Post by Adam M » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Hmm, weather looks good for tomorrow.

Anyone flying? I might make my way to the field for 10AM or so if someone else is planning on flying.

Bob H

Post by Bob H » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:53 am

Just a reminder ... SOGGI's BIG BIRD BASH is this Sunday. See our Calendar of Events for details.

The weather is looking pretty good for a practice day on Saturday, and then for the event itself on Sunday. See Superforcast below. I hope to be there both days, arriving 8AM ish.

.................................................................................................... Bob H
Superforecast for the SOGGI Big Bird Bash weekend.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andy M

Westover Thursday Sept 1

Post by Andy M » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Plan to be at Westover ~9am Thursday. Winds might be marginal but if the gusting forecast is accurate should be OK, Andy

Lyle J

Post by Lyle J » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am

Morning!
I am planning on "hitting the field" (figuratively not literally!" on Saturday, Sept.3/16 in the early morning. I usually arrive around 9 am or thereabouts. I may be able to persuade "bionic man" Terry Dawson to join me as he has just purchased a used Spectrum radio and a mini-Radian. This will be his first outing since his knee replacement operation.
As usual, its always a lot more fun when others join in with their skills and aircraft!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
Lyle

Bob H

A couple of pics from Sat. Aug 27

Post by Bob H » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Mackerel Sky
IMG_20160827_073431E.jpg
Andy M
IMG_20160827_141017B.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bob H

Sunday August 28

Post by Bob H » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 am

Gon 2 fly ~ 10 AM

Bob H