Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Ann T

Thursday June 18 at the field

Post by Ann T » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:37 pm

I hope to be at the field tomorrow (Thurs) about 10:00. Flying electrics.

Ann

Lyle J

Wednesday, June 17/20 flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Evening!
Thank you Ann for checking out the field tonight and giving it the all clear! Tomorrow I plan to be at the field around 10 am. with my 15 & 17 year old grandsons. We will be attempting to fly our little electric Sport Cubs but I will also be bringing my Radian Pro. No high starts for me tomorrow. Supposed to be a primo flying day tomorrow! : )

Cheers!
Lyle

Ann T

Field is available

Post by Ann T » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:45 pm

As of 8:00pm tonight, the field is clear of equipment and accessible. 😊

Ann

Ann T

Green Horizons activity at the field

Post by Ann T » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:01 am

GH is working the field across the road from us and using our field as a parking & staging area. This morning it looks like they're almost finished across the road. I will check this evening and post status.

I would recommend staying off the field today.

Ann

Lyle J

Re: Field Access?

Post by Lyle J » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

Dick:
We don't know why the tractor is parked in the driveway blocking access. Ann Tekatch was there on Sunday afternoon and it was still there but there was also a lot of machinery parked in the field opposite. I am heading out Monday morning to see if it is still there. If it is still there, I'll let Ann Tekatch know, and she will be phoning Peter Rawurda, the manager at Greenhorizons to try and find out what's going on. A notice will be sent to all members just as soon we can find out what's happening. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
Lyle

Dick C

Field Access

Post by Dick C » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Who parked the tractor in the field entrance?

Andy M

Saturday June 13 Westover

Post by Andy M » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:48 pm

If the current forecast holds I plan to be at the slope ~9 am

Andy M

Friday June 12 - TOO WINDY

Post by Andy M » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:50 pm

TOO WINDY, EVEN FOR THE SLOPE

I'm keeping an eye on the forecast for Friday morning at the field. Looks good right now. Andy

Ann T

Monday June 8

Post by Ann T » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 am

See you at Haldibrook about 9:00-ish on Monday June 8th, Lyle & Terry.

Ann

Terry K

Monday June 8

Post by Terry K » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 am

My error. That would be Holdibrook.
Terry K