Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Andy M

Flying Weds July 24

Post by Andy M » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 pm

OK let us hope we don't have to cancel this one. Weather looking good for Weds, so currently planning to be at the field in the morning.

Andy

Andy M

Westover Monday July 22 pm Cancel

Post by Andy M » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:42 pm

Cancel that, complete change of forecast overnight

Plan to be at the slope Monday arriving 1:30- 2:00.
Andy

Bob H

Flying Thursday June 18 at Haldibrook

Post by Bob H » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:00 am

Doin' it 9 AM-ish. Good day for trimming freeflights.

Bob H

Andy M

Flying Thursday July 18

Post by Andy M » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Update: Expect to be a the field by 9:30 and will not be going to Westover as winds too light.

Thursday is looking A OK. So on current forecast I intend to go to the field in the morning and potentially to Westover in the afternoon. Westover looks marginal (not quite windy enough) at the moment so will decide Thursday morning and post accordingly.

I will not be at the field that early, maybe 10:30 - 11:00 ish.

BTW Bob we are going to have to have an Executive meeting about disclosing where passwords are kept!

Bob H

Re: Lost My Password and /or Username

Post by Bob H » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 pm

No problem Otakar. Always glad to be of assistance. But perhaps we can all learn something from your unfortunate experience.

It's more fun to fly when other people join in. In recent years, our "Fly With Friends" meet-up forum has helped to boost participation in casual flying at our field. But this year I've noticed a general fall-off in the use of this forum. It suggests that perhaps more than a few members have have lost their username and/or password.

I'm always pleased to supply a password and username to anyone who finds themselves in this predicament. Once a new username and password has been received, I recommend that this information be recorded by its owner in some permanent, secure location which can be remembered easily later on. As a suggestion, one could write the information sideways on their inner thigh, in large letters, using a black magic marker.

Bob H

Otakar K

Lost My Password and/or Username

Post by Otakar K » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 am

I had forgotten my Message Board password but now I have a new one. Thank you Bob, Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will never lose my password again! Ever!!!

Signed in blood,

Otakar
Last edited by Otakar K on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bob H

Flying Tuesday July 8

Post by Bob H » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Aiming for early morning trim flights on my Square Eagle F/F.
Late morning thermal flying with electric sailplane.

Bob H

Bob H

Flyin Saturday July 6

Post by Bob H » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:33 pm

10 AM-ish

Bob H

Andy M

Flying Thursday July 4

Post by Andy M » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:08 pm

A few of us expect to be at the field later in the morning after chopping up and disposing of the clubhouse. Weather looks near perfect.
I will be flying electric.

Andy

Bob H

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Bob H » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:51 am

Going to field on Saturday about 8 AM

Bob H