Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Lyle J

Re: Saturday, June 20/16 Flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Bob:
I managed to crack the boom of my DLG whilst flying at the nearby reservoir this morning. So I am going to try and fix it tonight. Hopefully, I will have it ready for tomorrow, otherwise I will just show up and enjoy the company of my fellow flyers! : )

Cheers!

Lyle

Bob H

Flying Saturday June 18

Post by Bob H » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Saturday looks pretty good for flying, but very hot for people. Need to bring water, sunscreen and a hat. Anyway, I hope to be at the field pretty early.
Saturday's Superforecast.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ann T

Tuesday June 14 flying

Post by Ann T » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm planning to be at the field Tuesday from about 10:30 to about 1:30-ish.

Haven't decided which planes to bring yet - I'll decide in the morning. I'm spontaneous like that. :)

I'll have my UMX Radian. If others join me, we can have an informal contest.
Ann T.

Lyle J

Friday, June 10/16 Flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:51 am

Morning!
After all the wind the past few days, it was a big surprise/relief to see calm air this morning! Sooooo....I'm picking up my 11 year old grandson & heading to the field this morning, hoping to arrive around 10ish. I only have one plane left flying at the moment, so I am bringing my repaired HK Cumulus 1.5 M DLG. Mainly to conduct some test flights and adjustments. Unfortunately, I can't stay long, and will likely have to bolt by 11:30ish.

Hope to some members there to play with! Lol!

Cheers!
Lyle

Ann T

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Ann T » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Planning to arrive at field Friday June 10 about 9:30 or so. Will be flying from my high start. I'll also have my UMX (mini) Radian in case anyone wants to join me for a contest. :)
Ann

Andy M

Post by Andy M » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Will be at the field Sat June 4 around 8:30 to 9:00. Andy

Bob H

Post by Bob H » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:54 am

Looks like today's weather forecast is still pretty good.

Bob H
Super Forecast for Friday June 3_ 2016 as of 5 AM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dick C

June 3rd, 2016 Flying Session

Post by Dick C » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Hope to be at the field later in the morning - have to take the van for a nose and throat job.
Will have the club hi-start (calibrated) and a Gentle Lady.

Dick C

Lyle J

Re: Friday, June 3/16 Flying

Post by Lyle J » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Bob:
Please take note that Terry Dawson & I will arriving at the field on Friday morning around 9:30 am. If I can keep my planes intact, we plan to be there to mid afternoon. I will be maidening my new 1.5 M Cumulus DLG and my 2M Aspire Electric with its new brushless Park 480 & new disarming device!

Cheers!
Lyle

Bob H

Post by Bob H » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:57 pm

The current Wind and Waves Superforecast suggests that Friday June 3 will be a good day to fly (see attachment). I plan to arrive at the field around 10:30 AM. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome.
If you post a Reply, I'll let you know if my plan changes due to forecast deterioration etc.

Bob H