Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU FLY AT SOGGI'S FLYING SITES ...

Be aware that the use of SOGGI's flying sites is limited to SOGGI Members and their accompanied Guests. Your continued enjoyment of our flying sites relies on maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders including the pilots and their passengers who fly above us, the owner of the property that we are allowed to use, the farm personnel, our surrounding neighbours, and your fellow club members. Thank you for doing your part to maintain these relationships.

Now it's time for you to hook up with some friends and have some fun. Scroll down and click on the Topic "Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session" . Happy Flying !
Andy M

Westover Fri Aug 5 am

Post by Andy M » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Plan to be at the slope Aug 5 ~10 am if the forecast holds

Lyle J

Re: Reply Here to Join or Start a Flying Session

Post by Lyle J » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:50 pm

That's great Ann! I definitely want to see that bird in the air! I should be arriving at the field around 9:30 am and will bring my shade canopy and anything I have left that might fly! : )

Cheers!
Lyle

Ann T

Wed. Aug.3 flying at new field

Post by Ann T » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi all. Planning to fly from 10:00-ish till 1:30 tomorrow Wednesday). Will be maidening my Radian XL (very big brother of the UMX Radian).

otakark

Re: Monday Aug 1

Post by otakark » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Andy M wrote:Plan to be at the field arriving early pm. Flying electric, DLG and UMX Radian. Andy
Plan to be there after 10 AM. Flying my Supra.

Andy M

Monday Aug 1

Post by Andy M » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Plan to be at the field arriving early pm. Flying electric, DLG and UMX Radian. Andy

Ann T

Post by Ann T » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:51 am

Rain seems to be going away so I'm sticking to the original plan & will arrive at the field about 10-ish.

Ann T

Rain & lightning this a.m

Post by Ann T » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 am

Waiting to see if the unexpected rain & lightning move out before 10:00 before going to field.

Normally I would be happy to see rain...:(

Ann

Adam M

Post by Adam M » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Ann,

I believe I will join you there, I've got a new electric to maiden and my trusty Riser.

Ann T

Thursday July 27

Post by Ann T » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Thursday looks good so I plan on being at the field sometime around 10-ish and staying as long as I can stand the heat.
Flying electric and *maybe* histart.
Ann

Adam M

Post by Adam M » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Weather looks good for Sunday, anyone planning on coming out?